MAPIO 2 key features
- Two application modes - can be used as FFGL plug-in or Standalone application
- Syphon/Spout support as client and server (for a standalone only)
- Each slice in Standalone mode supports image, video file (based on FFmpeg) or Sypthon/Spout as a source
- Solid color or gradient as a source of a slice.
- Capture broadcasting video streams, IPTV.
- Capture of screens.
- Blackmagic Decklink devices with a naitive settings.
- QML sketches for content generation, that allow to create a custom application with a rich user interface with animation, multi-touch and GPU shaders.
- Importing of 3D file format (Collada *.dae and FBX) support (please see below About 3D import)
- Export to SVG or PNG of selected slices and masks
- Binding several FFGL plug-in to a single MAPIO2 editor/project
- Significantly improved editing features for slices - group transformations, resize and rotation for slices and masks
- Editable vectors and bitmap images masks can be set up for each Input or Output map
- Tools for splitting Masks and Slices
- Advanced warping tool
- Edge Blending tool
- Bezier Tool for slices and masks
- For each separate slice define opacity, brightness, contrast, color saturation, gamma, separate RGB gamma, black & white levels and transparency.
- Option for automatic perspective correction for slices
- Different slices shapes: quad, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, ellipse (based on the input mask)
- Detailed accuracy with unlimited zooming of the workspace
- The overlay layer with mouse cursor, edges and slices vertices in map output (also in FFGL mode)
- OSC control
- Copy & Paste of the selected slices or masks
- Unlimited undo operations
- GPU acceleration, use all the power of your computer
- Autosave the project and recovering after crash
- And many more features.MAPIO 2 PRO additional features
Media manager, playlists
Kinect 1 support
- Dynamic masks with image enhancers like a blur, median filter, temporal filter (also available in FFGL).
- Tracking skeleton with attached video slices and mask for dynamic mapping.
LED Pixel mapping
- Two way mapping of pixels, Auto or Manual.
- Different types of sensors for retrieving and calculating pixel values from video stream.
- Output to ArtNet-DMX devices with non-limited network adapters/universes.
- Output to USB-DMX devices: Enttec (and others FTDI based)/Digital Enlightenment/FX5/Velleman/Sunlite/uDMX/Eurolite.
- Output to serial port devices like Arduino and other RS232/FTDI devices.
- Any custom fixtures which contain R,G,B,W,L - pixels in any order.
- Supports PixelPusher devices natively.MAPIO 2.2.7
+ PixelMapping: added FPS control which is separate from the render FPS.
* PixelMapping ArtNet-DMX: fixed bugs after loading the project in other Ethernet settings.
* Fixed wrong color converting for some YUV color space video files with a non-standard resolution of a frame.
* Fixed rare bug in loading of a preview of a video.
* Fixed rare bug in restoring the audio volume of videos.
* Improvement of stability of auto-starting videos after loading of a project.
* Fixed the crash on the Enter key when slice's name editing (in plug-in mode)
* Fix InstaFeed for new Instagram API and rules (now you can work with your own clientId in sandbox mode only)Requirements:
MacOS X 10.7.x - 10.11.x
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Visution Mapio Pro 2.2.7 (Mac OSX).