SIV (System Information Viewer) 5.11 Final Portable | 11 MbSystem Information Viewer
is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info, Machine Info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more. I use Craig Hart's pcidevs.txt file for my PCI device display with my usbdevs.txt being used for the USB devices, mondevs.txt for monitor descriptions and pcmdevs.txt for PCMCIA device descriptions.
This software is the portable version of System Information Viewer. As its title suggests, the tool lets you view various details about the system you are using.
Thanks to its portability, System Information Viewer doesn't require installation. So, you can place the software on an external drive and directly run it on any computer. Plus, your Windows registry will not be changed.
The interface of the program is based on a standard window in which you can check out data about your operating system, resource usage, system physical memory, paging file and file cache, and others.
In addition, you can save local, PCI, DMI, DIMM SPD, selected or all data, copy the bitmap, view menus, battery, STC and MEM information, as well as access Registry Editor.
Furthermore, you can view information on processes, services and entries of programs which automatically run at system startup, get your IP address and a summary on the current and average CPU, run a CPU benchmark, change the interface language and temperature units, and more.
Portable System Information Viewer uses a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, includes a well-drawn help file with descriptions for rookies and didn't freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. We highly recommend this tool to all users.Whats New:
- Added support for Windows 10 RS1 V10.00 Build 14388. Enabled operation of [ACPI HAL], [ACPI Buses], [ACPI Eval] and [ACPI Ports].
- Added initial Intel Kaby Lake + Union Point and AMD Bristol Ridge support.
- Improved CPU speed accuracy for all 100% loaded systems and also Skylake BCLK speed reporting.
- Added ASRock 970 Performance + ASUS Sabertooth Z77 + Sabertooth Z170 + Gigabyte X99-Designare EX + MSI 970 Gaming (MS-7693) support
- Added SATA SMART support for RocketRAID 26xx + 36xx attached disk drives (requires HPTDEV.dll).
- Resolved issue with nVidia GPU memory reporting on systems with out of date nVidia GPU drivers.
- Resolved fans taking longer than specified to slow down for Asetek cooler and PSU custom curves.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо SIV (System Information Viewer) 5.11 Final Portable.