PsTools Suite 2.45 Portable + FePsTools 2.0 (Graphical User Interface for PsTools) | 4.1 Mb
A set of powerful command line utilities designed for managing both local and remote systems, running processes, users, and passwords. PsTools consists of a collection of command line applications that facilitate an easier and more comfortable administration of Windows NT/2K systems. The upper advantage of the suite it is that it comprehends utilities for managing both local resources and remote machines without leaving a fingerprint on your system registry (all of them are portable, no installation is required).
There are thirteen command line applications bundled in PsTools, each of them with a different purpose, although some might have common traits functionality wise.
The first one, PsExec, is a Telnet replacement and allows you to run programs on remote machines without requiring that you install client software. PsFile follows PsExec closely, enabling you to view a list of files opened remotely, as well as to close the items by name or file identifier.
PsGetSid shows the SID for the local computer, as well as for machines across the network, while the PsInfo utility displays information related to the software installed on a system (kernel build, memory size, installation date, expiration date in case of shareware apps).
With PsPing, users can measure network performance and gather reports on connection latency and TCP bandwidth. Detailed information about processes is provided by PsList, while halting them is easily achievable with PsKill.
The PsPasswd utility serves to change passwords for existing Windows accounts and PsLoggedOn detects who is logged on the local computer or via resource sharing ( although not on remote systems).
Event log records can be dumped using PsLogList and services can be viewed and controlled easily with PsService. Finally, you can shut down or reboot your computer using PsShutdown and suspend running processes with PsSuspend.
Also, all of these tools are available as separate downloads, if you don't fancy the whole suite, although each and every one of these command line utilities has great value, thus the collection is an asset worth having.The tools included in the PsTools suite, which are downloadable as a package, are:
• PsExec - execute processes remotely
• PsFile - shows files opened remotely
• PsGetSid - display the SID of a computer or a user
• PsInfo - list information about a system
• PsPing - measure network performance
• PsKill - kill processes by name or process ID
• PsList - list detailed information about processes
• PsLoggedOn - see who's logged on locally and via resource sharing (full source is included)
• PsLogList - dump event log records
• PsPasswd - changes account passwords
• PsService - view and control services
• PsShutdown - shuts down and optionally reboots a computer
• PsSuspend - suspends processes
• PsUptime - shows you how long a system has been running since its last reboot (PsUptime's functionality has been incorporated into PsInfo)
The PsTools download package includes an HTML help file with complete usage information for all the tools.New in version 2.45 (July 5, 2016):
• official site does not provide any info about changes in this versionOS:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / 10 64- bit / NT
Front-end for PsTools (FePsTools) is a graphical interface around the command line tools from SysInternal's PsTools.
FePsTools gives you an easy way to build the command you need to execute a PsTool utility. While you are clicking and typing the needed options you can see the command line build up.
Once you have created the command line, FePsTool can execute the command for you and will show you the results. It can also create a shortcut from your command line or you can copy the command line and use it in your script.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо PsTools Suite 2.45 Portable + FePsTools 2.0 (Graphical User Interface for PsTools).