FreeFileSync 8.3 Multilingual Portable | 17.9 Mb
FreeFileSync is a simple software program that allows you to synchronize or compare two folders. It can be mainly handled by users with some experience in this area. The interface of the application is user-friendly. So, you can add as many folders to the list as you want, by using either the file browser or 'drag and drop' method.
Comparing them can be easily done, with the click of a button. FreeFileSync allows you to pick one of two modes for the comparison procedure, by file time and size, or by file content.
In addition, you may choose a variant for the synchronization mode, between 'two way' and 'mirror'. Plus, you can make FreeFileSync ignore all errors dialogs which pop up, send files to the Recycle Bin or permanently remove them from the system when deleting items, configure filters, as well as save the configuration settings for future projects; the file list can be exported to file.
FreeFileSync supports multiple languages for the interface, has a good response time, and includes user documentation. We have not come across any issues throughout our testing; FreeFileSync did not freeze, crash or pop up error dialogs. First-time users may take a while to get accustomed to the layout; the interface could had been better organized.
• Compare files (bytewise or by date) and synchronize them.
• Subfolders are also synchronized, including empty folders.
• Select folders via drag & drop.
• Last configuration and screen settings are saved automatically.
• Maintain and load different configurations by drag&drop, load-button or commandline.
• Right-click context menu.
• Progress indicators, status information and error reporting.
• Sort file-lists by name, size or date.
• Display statistical data: total filesizes, amount of bytes that will be transfered with the current settings.
• Easy configurable commandline mode for automated synchronization.
• Support for filesizes > 4 GB.
• Option to move files to Recycle Bin instead of deleting/overwriting them.
• UTC (coordinated world time) is used when comparing file times avoiding problems with time zones or daylight saving time.
• Automatically ignore directories "\RECYCLER" and "System Volume Information" when comparing and syncing.
• Delete before copy: Avoid disc space shortages with large sync-operations.
• Filter functionality to include/exclude files from synchronization (without re-compare!).
• Include/exclude specific files from synchronization manually.
• Create sync jobs via GUI to synchronize automatically (can be scheduled or executed directly).New in version 8.3 (July 8, 2016):
• Make temporary local copy for non-native file paths: %local_path%
• Support selections from both grid sides at a time for external applications
• New external application macros: %item_path%, %folder_path%, %item_path2%, %folder_path2%
• Migrate external application commands to new macro syntax
• Support reverse grid search (Shift + F3)
• Don't condense empty sub folders on overview panel
• Show changelog delta in update notification
• Center modal dialogs after layout redetermination
• Warn about portable installation into programs folder
• Calculate default message dialog height depending on screen size
• Don't substitute external applications path for empty base folder
• Fixed prolonged tooltip time not being evaluated
This tool - portable product. In this case, you can store FreeFileSync on a USB flash drive or any other removable device, save it to any computer and directly run its executable file.
Therefore, you can always carry FreeFileSync with you when you're on the more. What's more important is that the Windows Registry is not updated with new entries, and no leftover files can be found on the hard drive after program removal.OS:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 bit)
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо FreeFileSync 8.3 Multilingual Portable.