Ozi Map Merge 1.28|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|9.08 mb
This utility will merge maps that you select and create a new map in the projection and scale of your choice.Attention!
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software - you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
The created map is a mosaic of the maps used. Most datums, projections and image formats supported by OziExplorer are also supported by this software.
- create a new map from a collection of maps by merging them together into a mosaic.
- select the projection and scale (meters per pixel) of the destination map
- select maps to use to create the map
- select a region to use to create the map
IntroductionAbout Map Merge.
• merge maps that you select and create a new map in the projection and scale of your choice. The created map is a mosaic of the maps selected.
• cut / trim maps to a region by selecting a section of a map or maps and create a new map in the projection and scale of your choice.
• most datums, projections and image formats supported by OziExplorer are also supported by this software. (View Screenshot)
• a license is NOT required to create maps for use in OziExplorer, OziExplorerCE and OziExplorer for Android.
• by purchasing a license, maps can be saved in formats TIF, JP2, PNG, JPG, ECW (limited size) suitable for use in other software.
• the purchased version can also create Magellan RMP Image Maps for Magellan GPS receivers which support them.Overview of what you can do
• create a new map from a collection of maps by merging them together into a mosaic.
• cut a section from a map.
• select the projection and scale (meters per pixel) of the destination map
• select maps to use to create the map
• select a region to use to create the map
Note: The source maps must have both the OziExplorer (.map) file and the map image. Map images cannot be used to create a new map without the (.map) file. (Map files can be created in OziExplorer using OziExplorer's map calibration (or map import) options. Special Notes
The map images created are in our own proprietary ozf4 image format and can only be used with OziExplorer, OziExplorer3D, OziExplorerCE and OziExplorer for Android, the maps produced by Map Merge (unlicensed) cannot be saved to any other format. To save maps in other formats, a license must be purchased (see below).
This program requires a lot of computing power and a lot of memory, it is expected that it will only be used on high specification PC's using Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7. NEW
To create Magellan RMP maps you are no longer forced to use the latitude/longitude map projection, any projection can be used.
Fixed issue with reading converted kap images.
fixed issue with loading old format .map files.
Fixed major issue with mapmerge using excess memory when opening maps.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Windows 10
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Ozi Map Merge 1.28.