Jailer 5.5.2 Portable | 19.9 Mb
Databases operate with large quantities of information by storing, retrieving, inputting and managing data. Almost all businesses these days use databases to support internal operations and establish online transactions with suppliers and customers. Typically a database is used to store administrative information and specific data, like economic, engineering, medical or research data models.Multi-platform and portable application
Jailer is an efficient application developed using theprogramming language, it works on every platform that includes JRE and you does not require installation.
Besides not going through the setup process, you can use Jailer on any computer no matter its operating system, as well as store the executable file on a removable media device to take it anywhere with you.How it works
Jailer includes a few database sample models to help you get started with the application and learn its functionality. Also, you can create a new data model from the 'Connect' window. The data model stores information about database tables and the associations between them. Data from these tables can be automatically recovered if you use the 'Analyze Database' option.
To create a new database connection, you need to select the DBMS (database management system) you are using from a built-in list and fill a form that should contain information about your alias, JDBC Driver JAR, secondary JAR, Driver-Class, DB-URL, user and password. After you have entered all these details, you can view the tables and associations contained in the database. Associations can be manually defined to complete the data model.Extract unnecessary information from your database
Jailer improves the overall performance of your database because it allows you to remove and archive obsolete data without damaging the integrity of tables and associations. Because it is very difficult to manually extract small subsets of data, Jailer helps you extract data from the production database to maintain your working environment up-to-date.Reliable database extraction tool
To summarize, Jailer is a handy software utility for database subsetting, data browsing and SQL query programming. This application may be a little difficult to understand by novice users, but it includes a tutorial and an online help manual that ease the learning process.
• Exports consistent and referentially intact row-sets from your productive database and imports the data into your development and test environment.
• Improves database performance by removing and archiving obsolete data without violating integrity.
• Mass data export to XML and SQL.
• Generates hierarchically structured XML, topologically sorted SQL-DML and DbUnit datasets.
• Open Source. Entirely written in Java. Platform independent. DBMS agnostic.New in version 5.5.2 (July 8, 2016):
• Added ability to specify the schema for the working tablesSystem Requirements:
• Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 or above.• JDBC-driver for your R-DBMSOS:
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Jailer 5.5.2 Portable.