Here are some key features of "TotalReminder":
· Contact manager (aka. address book): keep usual information about your contacts; can search your contact list by name, phone, email; deactivate rarely used contacts you don't want to delete.
· Calendar - it's a month calendar and another way to view events (and schedules if activate this option)
· Events manager: you can set alerts using a variety of intervals, when the event is due a pop-up window will notify you and gives you the possibility to snooze the alarm.
· Scheduler: applying the same period rules you can start applications installed on your computer, open documents or web pages.
· Log keeper: you can take notes of events you want to remember, search for notes based on contents and/or date recorded
· Notes: a notepad for auto-saved text, a quick reminder for various stuff
· Password manager: the only password you have to remember is the master password used to encrypt all other secrets.
· Import data: TotalReminder can import contacts and events from a variety of sources
· Data synchronization: a powerful synchronization of data between TotalReminders installed on different computers
· Backup and restore your data: For every item (contact, event, ...) the creation date and the time of last modifications is kept and it's visible in the respective edit pages.
· Added tools: stopwatch, countdown timer, date-time calculator, name-days manager, sunrise-sunset (and some additional) information for a huge number of locations around the globe
· From the tray icon you can open a simple 4 to 12-month calendar (without TotalReminder alarms) just to avoid searching for a printed one.
· Communicator: a separate application using TotalReminder's contacts to send emails or print snail-mailsOS :
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10Language
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо TotalReminder 6.2.