Photomatix Essentials allows you to merge to HDR and apply tone mapping. New features in version 4 include Exposure Fusion for more natural-looking images (you can automatically align handheld photos and remove ghosts), and Finishing Touch, which lets you add a bit of sharpness and has a button to start over again.HDR Photography
Have you ever photographed a high contrast scene? If so, you know that even the best exposure gives you blown out highlights, flat shadows, or both. The solution is High Dynamic Range (HDR) processing:
- Take multiple photographs at varying exposure levels (brackets)
- Merge the photos into an HDR image
- Choose a style, from natural to painterly or surreal, and adjust settings to get the look you want
Using Photomatix Essentials 4, you can create faux-HDR images from one photo, but only the tone mapping settings will be available. Updates in version 4.1
- Crop Tool added to the Step 3 window.
- Options to resize the image to a lower resolution before saving it.
- When a single photo is loaded, the 'Next' button automatically appears, allowing to go further without needing to check the box for its thumbnail.
- Support for recent camera models such as the Nikon D7200 and Canon G7X, EOS M3, and 750D/760D (T6i/T6s).Requirements:
Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Перед тем как скачать HDRsoft Photomatix Essentials 4.1.1 Portable
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо HDRsoft Photomatix Essentials 4.1.1 Portable.
Другие новости по теме: