TurboCAD Mac Pro 8.0.4 Build 1165 | MacOSX | 882 MB
TurboCAD PRO is a professional CAD application that enables users to create innovative designs for a wide range of industries and disciplines. It's both feature and content rich, packed with professional level 2D drafting tools, 3D modeling tools, and thousands of parts, symbols and floorplans.
Exceptional Value in 2D/3D CAD
TurboCAD? Mac Pro delivers unparalleled value and productivity in a professional 2D/3D CAD package. Fully integrated 2D drafting tools, 3D surface and ACIS? solid modeling tools, assembly tools, advanced architectural tools, and powerful LightWorks photorealistic rendering are accompanied by thousands of symbols, materials, decals, and more.
Professional Control and Flexibility
Customizable toolbars, set-up wizard, and context sensitive help enhance usability, while the block manager and the ability to quickly organize layers and layer sets optimize drawing management. Plus complete printing and publishing tools as well as extensive file support including new AutoCAD 2013 .DWG meet the needs of professional architects, engineers, illustrators, designers, and more.
Advanced 2D/3D Architectural Design
TurboCAD? Mac Pro includes 1,000 pre-designed floor plans plus advanced tools for professional architectural design. Self-healing walls auto-dimension as they are drawn, auto trim wall vertices, and allow for assignment of hatch patterns and color. Roof and slab tools work to quickly attach to existing walls, and when parametric doors and windows are added, the built-in intelligence automatically creates the needed openings.
Powerful Lighting & Rendering Options
When it's time to present your ideas, TurboCAD Mac Pro delivers stunning photorealistic renderings. Apply materials and decals. Set lighting, shadowing, reflectance, roughness and environmental effects. Then render with the powerful LightWorks Photorealistic Rendering Engine. Sketch rendering options are also available for a hand-drawn look, appropriate in the early stages of conceptual design.
Flexible CAD & Graphic Design Formats
Easily import existing designs from popular CAD and graphic design file formats, including new AutoCAD? 2013 .DWG. Just as easily, export your precision designs and technical drawings from TurboCAD to other CAD formats, or choose a popular desktop publishing formats such as EPS TIFF, CGM and more, to create brochures or other marketing materials. Even print design to your specifications with new options for better control of how the printed document will look.
TurboCAD? Mac Pro makes it easy to design in 2D or 3D with a setup wizard, customizable toolbars and the most usability features including:
- Context Sensitive Help System to get help with any tool instantly
- Gripper Tool to dynamically move, rotate, & scale objects in 2D or 3D
- Viewport Layouts display multiple views of your drawing at once
- 3D Connexion Space Mouse as well as traditional mouse support
- Drawingd Wizard to set up your drawing, define unit format, paper size, print, drawing scale annotation settings, text and dimension
- Custom Toolbar Creation for quick access to your favorite tools
- Layers and Layer Sets to organize and more easily edit your design
- Over 38,000 2D/3D symbols and parts for AEC, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Plant and Piping
- 1.5 Hours of Video Tutorials along with step by step guides and sample models.
Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools
- Polygon Tools - Slot polygon, N-Sided polygon, and polygon from curves tool.
- Conic Tools, a.k.a. conic section tools, allow users to easily obtain a curve generated by the intersection of a cone with a plane.
- Connect Curve Tool - Join Option - The Join Curve option replaces the two curves you select with a new spline curve. This tool will also join two polylines
- Sketch Spline Tool - samples points as the cursor moves and creates a smooth spline through the sampled data. Once selected this tool has two options, the Sketch Spline tool and Sketch on a Surface tool.
- Fair Spline Tool - The Fair Spline command provides a tool to globally smooth a curve. Fairing a spline optimally moves control vertices to locations that minimize large curvature variations.
New ACIS R24
New Quad Mesh Tools
New Subdivision Modeling Tools
Improved Associative Mesh Booleans
Improved 3D Linear Duplicate
Improved 3D Polar Array
Improved Deep Select
New Woodworking Joint Tools
New Special Lighting Effects
New HDRI Support
Improved Render to File
Improved Photorealistic Rendering
Improved QuickTime Recording
Improved Deep Select
New Cut List BOMs
Improved Space Mouse Support
Improved Keyboard Shortcuts
DWG/DXF Read/Write filters
Improved STL filter
New in version 8.0.4 Build 1146:
Improved STL export
Several stability fixes added
Correction for improved planar covers with inner holes
Correction for modifying arcs where start = end angle
Improved project curve procedures for very small curves projections
Added support to zebra /environment render without edges
Align Left/Right were flipped in the View Left Side orientation.
Corrected round off error with grid spacing
Updated Set Defaults command to copy all dimension attributes back to Inspector
Updated the Spline File Format to read either xyz or xy data points
AI export improvements
Solid Extrude to Object now works with text
Solid Lathe now works with text.
The Work Plane now displays in the active draw view
Join surfaces now allows joining two meshes.
Gripper correction for leaving faces selected for next command
Fixed polygons printing problem
Filled polygons displaying in opengl 3d views
Draw View enhancments
Updated the Solid Lathe tool to support group selections
Updated dwg import/export
Corrections for CutOut Solid tool.
Corrected an error dialog when generarting model to sheet and ellipses projected into points.
Export STL now supports groups
SketchUp Import for Mac added
Corrects issue when offsetting polyline groups
3DS Import improved
Allow Show Work plane menu item in 2D
Bend along curve now has a edit page
improved groups with associativity
Improvements for small font size printing (size
Text glyphs to 3D up to 40x faster
TurboCAD Mac Pro v8 System Requirements:
Mac OS X 10.7 or later (Intel only)
Home Page -http://www.turbocad.com/TurboCAD/TurboCAD-Mac/TurboCAD-Mac-Pro-v8Buy a premium to download file with fast speed