ScreenFlow 5.0.4 Multilangual | MacOSX | 51.7 MB
Record your screen. Edit your video. Share with the world. Telestream ScreenFlow is an award-winning, powerful screencasting and video editing software for Mac that enables high-quality software or iPhone demos, professional video tutorials, in-depth video training, and dynamic presentations.
With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, iOS device, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface, updated with a fresh new look for Yosemite, lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a professional-looking screencast. The result is an MP4 or QuickTime movie, ready for publishing to the Web or directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive or Dropbox.
Highest quality screen recording
Retina display? No problem. Our efficient algorithm enables full-screen, 2880 x 1800-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low.
Powerful video editing
Easily add images, text, audio, video transitions and more to create professional-looking videos. Nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, mouse callouts, annotations, rolling edits, video and audio filters, video actions such as iOS Touch callouts and freehand callouts are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
Intuitive User Interface
Every so often design and function combine to form an elegant piece of software that's easy and fun to use. ScreenFlow makes editing video easy, so users can focus on creatively telling their story.
Superior Export Quality & Speed
ScreenFlow uses the popular x264 codec for significantly faster and higher quality H.264 exports. ScreenFlow runs as a fully 64-bit application, which improves overall performance, memory usage, export speed, and scalability. Expanded publishing options let you easily publish your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Google Drive, Dropbox or Facebook in just a few clicks.
WHAT'S NEW IN SCREENFLOW 5
More options for recording
* Record direct from your iOS device (Note: Requires a USB lightning connection, iOS 8 and Mac OS X 10.10)
* Recording monitor
* Add markers while recording
* Customize your recording frame rate
* Native support for MPEG Transport Stream/AVCHD file format
Timesaving, powerful editing features
* Streamlined new actions
* Snapback actions
* Action templates
* "Touch" callouts
* Direct access iPhoto and iTunes Library from the Media library
* Improved media handling
* Smoother playback of files using the Telestream Media Framework
* Rolling edits
* SRT import
* Color labels on clips
* Clip-based markers
* One-click clean up sources not being used
Exciting new export and sharing options
* Batch export
* Publish to Wistia
* App Preview export option
* Save a Local Copy when publishing
What's New in Version 5.0.4
This version of ScreenFlow improves the stability of video importing, playback and exporting as well as the following issues:
* Fixed Application crash when using the Flash transition
* Fixed exporting and video decoding issue with certain video codecs where incorrect frames would potentially be placed in areas of the timeline that had transitions and splits
* Fixed Runtime Error when opening Transition Inspector with the Page Curl transition selected
* Fixed issue with built-in OS X transitions missing their transition properties
* Fixed video playback issue caused by a specific video codec
* Fixed an authorization issue when signing into Vimeo
* Recording Completed dialog now usable with keyboard shortcuts
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page -http://www.telestream.netBuy a premium to download file with fast speed