Now you can make a GIF in just minutes: capture a short video from your browser, media player, desktop, or application, save the result in GIF format, then use your new animated image any way you want.
Select the area you want to use for your GIF: you can go full screen or adjust the recording frame by hand to capture a particular area.
You can even include keyboard and mouse actions in your GIF - a handy feature if you're planning to embed GIFs in a presentation or how-to sequence.
Fine-tune your GIF before saving: cut unnecessary material from the beginning and/or end of the recording, choose the resolution, even set the optimal quality (frame rate) for the output file.Key features:
- Make GIFs from online videos, movies, or any other screen activity
- Adjustable capture area: make GIFs from full screen video or a selected screen area
- Include mouse and keyboard actions in the GIFs
- Basic editing: trim and fine tune recorded GIFs
- Adjustable quality: choose your frame rate before saving
- Flexible size: choose the resolution for your GIFs
- Simple and intuitive interfaceCompatibility:
OS X 10.6.0 or laterLanguage:
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, TurkishHome Page
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Movavi GIF Maker 1.0 Multilangual (Mac OSX).