Carlson Simplicity Sight Survey 2016 version 3.0 | 208MB
Carlson, a developer quality software solutions for land development professionals in the surveying, civil engineering, mining, and construction fields, has released 3.0 version of Simplicity Sight Survey 2016, is a fully three dimensional coordinate geometry package containing all the tools you need to solve your day-to-day COGO calculations.
Carlson Sight Survey is compatible with AutoCAD, IntelliCAD, and MicroStation, environments. Highlighted in the 2016 release, Sight Survey has added tools for compatibility with Carlson's 3D design environment software in Precision 3D - Culverts (sold separately). New storm water-related commands have been added for working with P3D - Culverts such as Design 3D Culvert, Draw 3D Culvert, and Draw Sewer Network Profile.
With a virtually unlimited capacity for points Sight Survey is capable of projects from the smallest lot survey to the largest subdivision.
The entire package is a well orchestrated harmony of the two different programs, COGO and CAD and offers an economical choice to surveyors needing to import field-to-finish and other survey data directly to the CAD application or vice versa.
The many improvements to Carlson Sight Survey 2016 include:
- New surface commands in the Surface menu including Import LandXML Surface, Simplify Surface to reduce noise and file size, and Triangulation File Utilities to modify TIN Surfaces;
- New Centerline Menu with Input-Edit Centerline File, Polyline to Centerline File, and Offset Point Entry commands;
- Improved Annotation Menu with 12 added commands for line and polyline annotation;
- Improved Import Coordinate File display with a 50 point ASCII�Style preview; and
- Enhanced Draw Field-to-Finish with major performance improvements for MicroStation.
Carlson Simplicity Sight Survey works on six different versions of MicroStation: v8 2004, XM and through v8i SELECTseries 3. In addition, Sight Survey 2016 includes IntelliCAD 7.2 and support for up to AutoCAD 2014.
About Carlson Software
Founded in 1983, Carlson Software specializes in CAD design software, field data collection, and machine control products for the land surveying, civil engineering, construction, and mining industries worldwide, providing one-source technology solutions from data collection to design to construction. Carlson Software's renowned dedication to customer service is unique in the industry.
Name: Carlson Simplicity Sight Survey
Version: 2016 version 3.0.0
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1Buy a premium to download file with fast speed