Zuken E3.series 2016 version 17.00 | 3.6 Gb
Zuken, a global provider of leading-edge software and consulting services for electrical and electronic design and manufacturing, announced a major new release of E3.series is a scalable, easy-to-learn system for the design of wiring and control systems, hydraulics and pneumatics.
The out-of-the-box solution includes schematic (for circuit and fluid diagrams), cable (for advanced electrical and fluid design), panel (for cabinet and panel layout), and formboard (for 1:1 wiring harness manufacturing drawings). Integrated with MCAD, E3.series is a complete design engineering solution from concept through physical realization and manufacturing output.
New Features 2016 Build 17.00:
- Assemblies Can Now be Displayed Independently as Folders within Tree View
- Devices Can Now Be Assigned to Block Devices
- Enhancement to DeviceInterface for Creating and Returning Non-Block Connector Devices
- Models Can Now Be Assigned to Block Components in Database Editor
- Enhancement to DeviceInterface for Returning and Setting the Reference Type of a Device
- Enhancement to PinInterface regarding the Return Values of SetColour, SetCrossSection, SetColourByDescription and - SetCrossSectionByDescription
- Enhancement to DeviceInterface for Generating New 2D View on Existing 2D View Sheet
- New Triggers 'BeforeCreateStructureNode' and 'BeforeMoveStructureNode'
- Enhancement in TreeInterface for Getting and Setting Formboard Views
- Enhancement to ExternalDocumentInterface for Displaying Entire Original File Name with Path and Extension
- Enhancement to JobInterface for Enabling Options to Be Assigned to Several Objects
- New Trigger 'BeforePaste'
- Enhancement to DeviceInterface for Returning Length of Mounting Rail
- Functionality 'Auto Routing'
- New Settings Category 'Auto Routing'
- Auto Route by Conductor/Wire
- Auto Route by Signal
- Connections / Buses - Misc
- Now Possible to Control whether All Conductors of Connection Net Shall Be Assigned to New Cable when Inserting Inline Connectors
- Enhanced Functionality when Placing Inline Connectors at Connected Net Segments
- Unused Formboard Views Can Now Be Hidden in Tree View
- New Graphic and Symbol Graphic Type 'Cloud'
- Enhancement to the GraphInterface for Generating and Recognizing Clouds
- Sheets No Longer Have to Be Checked Out/In to Be Edited by Other Users in Multi-User
- A Second Run Can Now Be Performed to Find a Suitable Connector Pin Terminal for the Automatic Routing
- All Unplaced Devices in a Folder in the 'Panel - Not Placed' Tree Can Now Be Placed All at Once
- Adjacent Models Can Now Be Moved Automatically to Close Gap between Them when Performing Certain Actions
- Revision Marks Can Now Be Searched
References / Connection Targets
- Procedure Changed for Handling Connection Target Texts on Equivalent Pins
- Terminal Table
- Displaying the Terminal Table
- Adding/Deleting Column
- Configuring the Terminal Table
- Global Search in the Terminal Table
- 'Jump to' Functionality in the Terminal Table
- Terminal Table Settings
- Adding Terminals to the Terminal Table
- Moving Terminals in the Terminal Table
- Placing Conductors in the Terminal Table
- Context Menu Commands in the Terminal Table
- Setting/Resetting the Preselection
- Terminals - Misc
- Terminals Can Now Be Sorted in Predefined Order in Terminal Strip
- New Sheet Overview Window in Project Mode
- Generate New Sheet Overview / Open Sheet Overview Windows / Delete Sheet Overview Windows
- Configure Sheet Overview Properties
Variants / Options
- Elements without Assigned Variants/Options Can Now Be Hidden or Displayed in Another Color
- Extended Variant Information for Existing Variant Instances Can Now Be Displayed in Tree Views
- Type Can Now Also Be Displayed for Variant/Option Names
- New Variant States 'Does not exist' and 'Only exists'
- New 'Variant Overview' Tab in Device Properties
Zuken is a global provider of leading-edge software and consulting services for electrical and electronic design and manufacturing. Founded in 1976, Zuken has the longest track record of technological innovation and financial stability in the electronic design automation (EDA) software industry. The company's extensive experience, technological expertise and agility, combine to create world-class software solutions. Zuken's transparent working practices and integrity in all aspects of business produce long-lasting and successful customer partnerships that make Zuken a reliable long-term business partner.
Zuken is focused on being a long-term innovation and growth partner. The security of choosing Zuken is further reinforced by the company's people-the foundation of Zuken's success. Coming from a wide range of industry sectors, specializing in many different disciplines and advanced technologies, Zuken's people relate to and understand each company's unique requirements.
Name: Zuken E3.series
Version: 2016 version 17.00
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / Server 2008/2012
Size: 3.6 GbBuy a premium to download file with fast speed