DFT Film Stocks 2.0v9 CE | 40 Mb
Film Stocks - a unique filter that simulates 288 different color and black-and-white photographic and cinematic effects, and historical photographic processes. Make any digital image interesting by applying some of the photo effects!
Using our experience in creating special effects for hundreds of feature films, as well as experience in the field of film scanning and recording techniques, we carefully examined and analyzed a variety of film and photographic materials to create a variety of interesting effects and styles of vintage analog photos and movies.Features:
· 288 analog photographic presets.
· Choose from Agfa, Fuji, Ilford, Kodak, Polaroid and Rollei color and black-and-white films.
· Choose from a wide range of historical photographic processes
· Create your own presets
· Layering system for multiple applications
· Change the image with presets or sliders
· Quick search presets
· 8/16 bit image processing
· GPU AccelerationWhat's New in version 2:
* Added Bleach Bypass Plug-in:
* Bleach Bypass is a film laboratory technique where, by skipping the bleach stage in the color processing sequence, silver is retained in the image along with the color dyes. The result is effectively a black and white image superimposed on a color image. Bleach Bypass images have increased contrast, reduced saturation, often giving a pastel effect.
* Added Cross Processing Plug-in: Cross processing is a photographic technique where print film (C41) is processed in the set of chemicals usually used to process slide film (E6) or vice versa. The final result yields images with oddly skewed colors and increased contrast and saturation. Different film stocks produce different results, so we have created what we feel is a representative look.
* Added Grunge Plug-in: Adds film dirt, hair, scratches, stains, sDescriptionches, vignetting and grain--all to make your pristine image look like damaged film.
* Added Three Strip Plug-in: Known and celebrated for it ultra-realistic, saturated levels of color, the Technicolor® Three Strip process was commonly used for musicals, costume pictures and animated films. It was created by photographing three black and white strips of film each passing through red, green and blue filters on the camera lens and then recombining them in the printing process. Our Three Strip filter was created under the direction of Academy Award Winning Visual Effects Supervisor Rob Legato.
* Added Two Strip Plug-in: The Technicolor Two Strip process was the first stab at producing color motion pictures and consisted of simultaneously photographing two black andwhite images using red and green filters. This look creates an odd but pleasing hand-painted look where faces appear normal and green takes on a blue-green quality, while the sky and all things blue appear cyan. Our Two Strip filter was created under the direction of Academy Award Winning Visual Effects Supervisor Rob Legato.
* Aperture Now Retrieves Film Stocks Setup Information: Aperture can now retrieve your Film Stocks setup information consisting of filters, layers and masks. To do this, apply Film Stocks and render. If you then apply Film Stocks to the newly rendered version, your previous Film Stocks setup will be shown and can be modified. This behavior can be disabled via the Save setup with image preference.
* Lightroom Now Retrieves Film Stocks Setup Information: Lightroom can now retrieve your Film Stocks setup information consisting of filters, layers and masks. To do this, you need to use "Edit Copy with Lightroom Adjustments" and render the result. If you then apply Film Stocks to the newly rendered version and use "Edit Original", your previous Film Stocks setup will be shown and can be modified. This behavior can be disabled via the Save setup with image preference.System requirements:
* Photoshop CS5 and above
* Photoshop Elements 13 and above
* Photoshop Lightroom 3 and above
* After Effects CS5 and up
* Premiere Pro CS5 and above
* Avid Editing Systems (64 Bit only)
* Assimilate Scratch 8 and up
* Black Magic Resolve 11 and above
* Sony Vegas 13 and above
* The Foundry's Nuke 8 and upBug Fix
After Effects and 16/32 Bit Depth Corruption
In Adobe After Effects CC 2015 Version 13.6, Adobe changed the way plug-ins dealt with 16/32 bit processing. New versions of our plug-ins are required to deal with this change.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо DFT Film Stocks 2.0 v9 CE.