* Program and window switcher
* Clipboard switcher
* Clipboard history switcher
* Version 7.2.1 adds various minor fixes and improvements.
* Keyboard Maestro 7.x requires OS X Yosemite 10.10.0 or later.What's New in 7.2.1
* Allow "hotkey:" alone to search for any macro with a hot key trigger.
* Added Enable/Disable/Toggle as synonyms for Set Macro Enable in New Action by Name.
* Added MouseGetCountdown hidden preference.
* Ensure duplicated/pasted/etc Type a Keystroke actions do not focus on the keystroke.
* Changed Display Clipboard to retain keyboard focus (so Command-W works).
* Allow 0 for MaxClipboardHistory hidden preference.
* Properly record Double and Triple Click and Drags.
* Show Status Menu action allows keyboard activation/movement (after short delay).
* Change "Select a Window" new action name to "Bring a Window to the Front".
* Changing the name of a macro is immediately reflected in actions that refer to it.
* Correctly sort iTunes tokens in Insert Token menu.
* Fixed issue with gCurrentExecuteActionListEntry assertion.
* Fixed an issue importing/duplicating macros with references to other macros.
* Fixed an issue searching for macros by UUID.
* Fixed an issue where shrinking the window could result in column sizes less that the minimum allowed.
* Fixed a bug with Prompt For User Input buttons.
* Fixed a bug where actions within Switch actions were not being searched.
* Fixed a bug when selecting a macro to edit from a palette.
* Fixed a bug with Folder Changed triggers if macros were copy and pasted.
* Fixed Web Server password to be change immediately you enter text, not waiting for Tab.
* Fixed unicode surrogate pairs display in web server.
* Fixed Clearing Recent Applications to apply to both editor and engine.
OS(For Any Issues or Dead Links PM Me With Topic Link)
- MacOSX 10.7 or LaterHome Page
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Keyboard Maestro 7.2.1 (Mac OSX).