nanDECK 1.22 Portable + Manual | 12.5 MbWell-organized and portable application
nanDECK is a straightforward and simple application that makes it as easy as possible for you to design and print a deck of cards.
Since this utility is portable, you can carry it around with you at all times on a small portable device, but you can also run it on any computer without the need to install it. This said, you can easily open the app and start working on your card decks in a couple of seconds.
The first thing that stands out is the fact that nanDECK's main window does not come with a standard toolbar-based interface. Instead, all its functions are organized into two panels found on each side of the main window.Simple menus, but somewhat complicated workflow
It soon becomes clear that nanDECK is not one of the most interactive apps out there and is mostly focused on command line and simple keywords. This said, maybe this is not such a bad thing, as the app can easily modify an already completed deck.
You can easily start new projects and scripts then validate them while checking the syntax. If you are happy with the results, simply press the 'Build deck' and, finally, click the 'Print deck' button.Offers a surprising number of customization options
Besides offering you the option to save all your images from the project, nanDECK also makes it possible for you to export your deck card projects to PDF.
As far as customization options go, nanDECK enables you to change the file location, the buttons for validation, the default extension for the deck files. In addition, you can use in-line comments and enable the batch directive.Creates custom scripts and multiple decks of cards
Taking all things into consideration, nanDECK is a handy and streamlined application that provides you with a pragmatic environment for building deck cards.
While not the most user-friendly application out there and mostly based on command line actions, nanDECK has a lot to offer, assuming you have the patience to discover that and do some reading about its commands beforehand.nanDECK's features:
• runs on any version of Windows, no needs of runtimes or libraries
• runs on OSX or Linux using WINE software
• it doesn't need to be installed, can run from an USB stick
• the scripted syntax lets you to modify several cards with a small effort
• deck size limited only by free space on disk
• card size can go up to 1m x 1m (or more, the limits came from video memory and O.S.)
• sizes can be specified in cm, mm, or inches, at any DPI
• can link to data in text or spreadsheet files: Excel (both xls and xlsx), and OpenOffice (ods)
• internal editor for csv files
• real-time rendering option
• can read image files in various formats: bmp, jpg, png (with transparency level), gif, and tiff (and use placeholders for missing files)
• can read text files in rtf and html formats
• can import svg (vector) images
• the output can be to printer, pdf or single image files (can also write the deck to a multipage tiff or an animated gif)
• integrated help (and guided input for directives' parameters)
• can print card fronts aligned with backs
• virtual table option to playtest your deck(s)
• visual editor for creating cards without writing code
• multi file environment (with the option of comparing decks)
• combinatorial engine
• templates for The Game Crafter, Printer's Studio, and Artscow
• can upload directly to The Game Crafter site
• automatic layout option
• option to create and roll dice
• can create composite images for deck loading into Tabletop Simulator or Tabloro
The .rar[/url] file contains the program, unrar and run it (no need to install it); this program can also be used from an USB flash drive.New in version 1.22 (July 15, 2016):
• official site does not provide any info about changes in this versionOS:
Windows AllHomePageDownload From Homepagehttp://www.nand.it/nandeck/nandeck-manual.pdf
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо nanDECK 1.22 Portable + Manual.