Outlook on the Desktop 3.4.0 | 3.7 MbDisplays the Outlook calendar on your desktop
Outlook on the Desktop takes data from Outlook and displays a fully-functional calendar on your desktop, providing information at a glance concerning future appointments, tasks and important events.
The application runs in the system tray, enabling you to access its settings from the context menu. Its purpose is to help you organize your tasks in an efficient manner and have your scheduler and reminder within reach at all times.
Aside from the calendar, Outlook on the Desktop can also display the Outlook notes, inbox messages, the user's contacts and the task list. You can switch between these Outlook views anytime you want to, with just a click.Interact with your calendar without launching Outlook
The interesting thing is that all Outlook windows are fully editable, which means that you can add an upcoming appoitment in the calendar, change its assigned color and view mode (weekly, monthly etc.), invite friends to an event, print the calendar and manage your timetable from the comfort of your desktop, without having to actually launch Outlook.
New contacts can be easily added to the list, while existing ones can be filtered or sorted alphabetically. The same goes for existing tasks. Practically, you can perform any operation to modify notes, tasks and calendar entries, without opening Outlook.Have the Outlook calendar at a glance
Outlook on the Desktop enables you to completely customize the transparency level and the size of the calendar, as well as its position on the screen. Since it is right there on your desktop, you can take a look at your schedule anytime and make the changes you want while Outlook is not runnning.FEATURES
• Places fully functional Microsoft Outlook Calendar on your Desktop.
• The Outlook Calendar is pinned to your desktop so that no windows can get stuck behind it.
• The Calendar's position, size and opacity are all adjustable via a very intuitive GUI.
• A tray Icon (complete with the day of the month) is provided to to configure the app and perform other actions.
• Multiple-Monitor Support.
• Ability to switch between calendar, inbox, contacts, tasks and notes views.New in version 3.4.0 (March 29, 2016)
• Added "new email" icon in Inbox view that allows you to compose a new email without having to go into Outlook.
• Fixed issue where toolbar icons did not appear when using a custom folder view.
• Fixed issue where Outlook app running in background was not being closed when shutting down OotD and you are using multiple instances.
• Fixed issue where OotD would crash if you chose a view type that your version of Outlook does not support.
• Upgraded to use .NET 4.6.1 Framework.
• Misc performance enhancements.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2003 OR HIGHER
• MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK 4.6OS:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)HomePageDownload From Homepage
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Outlook on the Desktop 3.4.0.