XStudio 2.4sp10 Stable Client + Web Package and User Guide | 259 MbApplication settings
XStudio is a compact graphical test management application that is able to assess your QA/testing project from users, specifications, requirements, test plans, tests, SUTs, test campaigns, test reports, and linkages to defects. The purpose of the program is to assemble all your generation of test plans, build text campaigns, schedule and execute sessions, and carry out test execution on remote agents (using XAgent).
As soon as you finish with deploying the program on your computer, the tool reveals the application configuration panel where you can set up a wide range of parameters.
You may define the connection details to the database server and pick the database server type (MySQL, Oracle, SQLServer or MariaDB), send email notifications by configuring the SMTP parameters, connect to any LDAP/Active Directory service, and retrieve real-time information about some resources on the network while tests are carried out.
Furthermore, you can alter several aspects related to the GUI, such as show real-time progress details and computer result comparisons on folder and root nodes), customize the visuals in XStudio, enable the spell checker, alter advanced features (e.g. enter the timeout for keeping the application alive and refresh rate real-time progress details screen), as well as connect to a third-party system (Mantis, Bugzilla, TRAC, JIRA).Support for several GL launchers
You can import data (requirements, specifications, tests) from XML, CSV or Excel files, send email notifications for test reports, status changes, defect changes and other options, set up rules for defining text execution ordering, merge several test campaigns, and automatically generate residual test campaigns.
What's more, you can create and execute a test campaign, measure the functional coverage of a test campaign, check out the bug impact, and work with the XAgent for testing campaigns remotely.Document and report features
XStudio gives you the possibility to export reports to XML, HTML, CSV or DOCX file format, keep track of a history with all test executions, check out campaign coverage/results, view graph of dependencies between tests, track Scrum projects, view real-time status on test campaigns, and track user's calendar/absences and holidays.Powerful test management program
All in all, XStudio proves to be an advanced program that provides a rich-featured suite of options for helping you manage the complete life-cycle of your products.FEATURES
• Testplan edition
• Testplan customizable style
• Test report automatic generation
• Test report customizable style
• Metrics analysis/reporting
• 100% versioning
• Test filtering based on attributes
• 100% automated test scheduling/execution
• Test execution on remote computers
• Comprehensive logging/tracing of execution
• Bugs AssignmentNew in version 2.4sp10 (March 25, 2016)
• 2 new SoapUI launchers dedicated to performances and security testing
• SQL launcher can use parameters to customize the query dynamicallyBug-fix:
• Ranorex launcher stalled if a wrong path is provided
• Exception if a license key is provided with some extra invisible characters at the end
• Exception with Robot Framework lauincher in some very specific cases
• Session report missing parameter values in the messages when executed manually with a step launcherSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
•• MYSQL DATABASEOS:
Windows AllHomePageDownload From Homepage
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо XStudio 2.4sp10 Stable Client + Web Package and User Guide.