[b]Desk NT 1.3 (Mac OS X) | 18 MB [/b]
Desk NT is a writing and notetaking app for anyone who needs to capture their thoughts in a simple and elegant way.
Based on the award-winning "Best App of 2014" (Desk PM), it was created for those that didn't need blog publishing features but instead wanted to focus on their ability to create and capture content.
[b]Full Feature List:[/b]
Desk was built with the writer and content creator in mind and crafted in such a way as to create an unobtrusive experience that helps you focus on what matters most: Content creation.
## Focused Writing Experience ##
Focus on what matters the most and remove everything else.
• Clean, simple, and a true distraction-free interface
• Typewriter Mode for the serious focus
• Themes and styles including font treatments, style, size, and column width
• Markdown or WYSIWYG!
• Shortcuts for maximum speed (Formatting, Publishing, and more)
• Assortment of writing modes and visual styles (Full-Screen, Transparency, Day & Night, Font and Text Treatments, Responsive Layouts, Floating)
## Sync & Backup ##
Whether you're on the go or connected to a fiber line you'll be ready when inspiration strikes.
• Save your work locally with powerful "Offline" mode
• iCloud integration for maximum portability
• Automatic backups (Autosave) while you write (iCloud and Offline)
## Organization & Utility ##
Your content, your way.
• Intuitive new Preview Mode
• Real-time meta information (Character and word count, Time to Read, Writing Mode)
• Search and replace, dictation, spelling, grammar, and more
• Powerful use of native OS X capabilities
• Export as HTML, RTF, PDF, DOCX, TXT, MD
[b]What's New in Version 1.3[/b]
Lots of work, all the time! I'm happy to get some of these fixes in!
- Spellcheck feature does not work on Markdown mode
- Rotated picture is cut by window border
- Picture is not rotated in created mail
- Picture reverts rotation after deleting text after it
- Optimization of saving method
- App crashes. Creating link
- Shortcut in WYSIWYG adds carriage return
- Meta data (word/character count, etc) keeps flashing while typing
- Copy paste does not work
- Info in bottom panel overlaps right panel
- Posts can't be switched with arrow keys
- Rotating picture deletes text after it
- Click in editor hides top and bottom bars
- 2X button shows two miniatures
- Yosemite only. Creating link by clicking in editor
- 2x button calls 'selected text' popover
- Immortal popover after rotating picture
- Rotated image is broken on blog
- Image popover stays on the screen after deleting the image
- Dragging picture deletes it
- App crashes. Closing preview before page is loaded
- Picture becomes blurred after rotation
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
Home Page - http://desk.pm/Ebook - Snorgared
[/b]:[/url] Best Ebooks
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Desk NT 1.3 (Mac OS X).