Portable AntRenamer Pro 6.5|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|8.75 mbAttention!
You need to rename many files?
You need Renamer 6.5.
Renamer is a batch file renaming app for OS that allows you to rename lots of files quickly and conveniently. ReNamer is a small, simple looking batch file renamer that is considerably more powerful than it looks.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software - you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users, there is a PascalScript rule, which let users program their very own renaming rule.
Program allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
First things first. Although ReNamer is easy enough to use, its wealth of renaming options is considerable and definitely aimed at the more advanced user. The ReNamer interface, however, is simple to navigate - the top section is where you define your renaming rules, and below is where you add the files and preview the results.
The number of renaming options available with ReNamer is truly impressive. From simple prefixes and extension changes to stripping content out of brackets and programming your own renaming rules, it can do pretty much anything you throw at it. It also goes without saying that ReNamer easily handles batch renaming.
What's more, ReNamer is Unicode capable, can rename folders as well as files, and supports a selection of meta-tags. There's a good help document which contains a getting started guide, it integrates into Windows' context menus and last, but not least, has full configuration options.
Quite simply, ReNamer is one of the best advanced-use batch renamers we've ever seen.Whats New:
* Auto-detect file content encoding of dropped files in PascalScript and Translit rule windows.
* Added translit files for Japanese language (Hepburn-shiki and Kunrei-shiki). Thanks to Tilt.
* Use the same "replace" part for each "find" part in the Replace rule if have several "find" and only one "replace" part. Previously, an empty "replace" part would have been used.
* Added local date-time format as the first option in Reformat Date rule dropdowns.
* Settings and Filter Settings dialogs are now resizable.
* Added icons for options in Filter Settings dialog.
* Updated Japanese language file. Thanks to Tilt.
* Major code refactoring.
* Refactored Translit rule algorithm to be more robust.
* Skip empty lines when parsing Translit rule alphabet.
* Accept dropped files into the Translit rule configuration window.
* Accept dropped files into the Analyze window.
* Improved performance of the Analyze dialog when processing many individual lines.
* Added a hint in PascalScript rule about holding the Shift key.
* Updated Japanese language file. Thanks to Tilt.
* Added validation error when parent folders are being renamed before their content.
* Capture multiple validation errors per file, instead of just one.
* Avoid unexpected drag mode after closing a validation dialog which was triggered by toggling of rules via a mouse click.
* Allow undo operation when overwriting a script by loading a new script.
* Hold SHIFT key when opening a new script to insert it into the current script.
* Code refactoring and optimizations.
* Fixed incorrect sorting of files by the "Error" column where a system error has occurred.
* Auto scroll files table if mouse is near the border when dragging or selecting.
* Added "WarnValidatingTooManyFiles" setting in INI file to allow disabling the validation warning when processing too many files.
* Fixed not working files context menu shortcuts after clearing the selection.
* Added WideDeleteToRecycleBin and WideRemoveDir functions to PascalScript.
* Set UTF8 console code page and use UTF8 encoding for exported batch renaming file. Previsouly, system ANSI code page was used.
* Option "Export as batch renaming file" is no longer restricted to Pro version.
* Improved default sizing of files table columns and fixed "State" column width.
* Improved main toolbar resizing technique.
* Hide main toolbar button captions if widths are too small.
* Updated bundled copy of User Manual.
* Updated Portuguese (Brazil) language file. Thanks to Igor Ruckert.
* Updated Serbian language file.
* Updated copyright information.Homepage
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Language Multilanguage(Russian English)Download:Portable (Size:8.75 mb)
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Portable AntRenamer Pro 6.5.