Ahnenblatt 2.93 Multilingual + Portable | 13.8 MbCreate the family's ancestry tree
Recently, there has been a sharp increase in the general public's interest in genealogy trees. Users eager to trace their heritage have multiple tools at their disposal, both online and offline. This boom in dedicated programs has meant that applications have steadily increased in power and efficiency.
In this respect, one can say that Ahnenblatt is not a newcomer to the scene. With constant development since 2001, the application has had ample time to improve on its weaknesses. As for the current version, one can briefly describe the program as a comprehensive genealogy recorder, which can be employed to track the family ancestry as far deep as the user has information.
In this respect, it should be noted that all the data has to be inserted by users. The application has no access to an external database laden with ancestry information. As most users already know, tracing back one's genealogy involves a lot of investigative field work.Import and export GEDCOM documents
That being said, the program does allow one to import work from GEDCOM and even CSV documents. The tool features a very clean interface, allowing users to focus on the actual genealogy tree. This object features as many entries as users have information, and stores detailed data on all members of the family.
What's more, one can even add custom notes and pictures, besides the usual fields such as date of birth, occupation or siblings names. Based on the input data, the application automatically links items together and, once satisfied with their work, users can export the project to HTML, XML, GEDCOM and even Windows help formats.The utility allows users to create their own comprehensive genealogy trees
All things considered, Ahnenblatt is a great tool for anyone interested in recording and analyzing their family's history.FEATURES
• Full Unicode support - no problems with international characters
• Multi-language support - English, German, French, Spanish and more
• User-friendly - Ahnenblatt is easy to learn and easy to use
• Graphical trees - generate impressive ancestor and descendent trees
• Navigator - click through your ancestors
• GEDCOM support - import and export whole family in GEDCOM format for data exchange with other programs or family researchers
• Many export formats - save whole family as html website, xml, csv, tiny tafel and more - save reports as word document, rtf file or even for LaTeX, save family trees and statistics as bitmap, jpeg, png and more
• Plausibilty check - find mistakes in your data with one mouse click
• Send as email - send family file directly from Ahnenblatt to relatives or friends
• Drag & drop support - for opening family files or adding pictures
• Portable application - runs from USB stick without installation (PortableAppz and U3 stick support)New in version 2.93 (February 6, 2016)
• Manage Places: coordinate could also be decimal, copy from clipboard and new links to map services
• Tree preview: some options can accessed quicker with new options button in symbol bar
• Trees with style "larger relationship tree" show in some constellations few more persons
• When entering first person there comes a small dialog for name and gender first
• Merge persons: under "still to check" now the events are named
• several little improvements
• correction of several bugsLanguages:
English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Hungarian, Estonian, Czech, Romana, Russian, Italian, Croatian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Albanian, Slovenian, Andalucian OS:
Windows AllHomePageDownload From Homepage
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Ahnenblatt 2.93 Multilingual + Portable.