Sigil 0.9.5 (x86/x64) Multilingual | 43.5/48.7 MbDesign ePub ebooks with resourceful tools
Sigil is an advanced ebook editor that provides users with comprehensive options and configuration settings. It offers support for HTML, XHTML, TXT, image and video files, and it comes wrapped in a user-friendly interface that puts emphasis on simplicity. It is capable of generating ePub files.
Probably the most notable feature about Sigil is the split viewing mode which allows you to view the code and design side-by-side, an option usually founding in complex and paid applications.Take advantage of a wide range of useful features
When putting together new ebooks, it is possible to design the covers and edit basic metadata along with role properties, span text into multiple file by taking into account the cursor position or after inserting markers, as well as generate a table of contents or edit the existing one (if any).
The software application keeps track of all text copied to the Clipboard, records it to history and allows you to paste any preferred clip. Complex searches can be run with advanced files, and it is possible to replace keywords as well as to save searches to run them again at a later time.
Sigil integrates a spellchecker and it is capable of validating ePub and CSS styles using online services, as well as remove unused media and CSS styles in order to reduce the size of the ePub file. Keyboard shortcuts are available for all important commands and they can be easily remapped into something else.Evaluation and conclusion
There were no kind of issues throughout our evaluation, since Sigil did not hang, crash or pop up error messages. It has a good response time and runs on low CPU and RAM, so it does not affect the overall performance of the computer.
Taking everything into account, Sigil delivers effective solutions to reading, editing and generating ebooks with the ePub format, and it is backed by a wide range of practical features and configuration parameters that come in handy to all types of users, whether they are experts or less experienced with such software.FEATURES
• Full Unicode support: everything you see in Sigil is in UTF-16
• Full EPUB spec support
• WYSIWYG editing
• Multiple Views: Book View, Code View and Split View
• Metadata editor with full support for all possible metadata entries (more than 200) with full descriptions for each
• Table Of Contents editor
• Multi-level TOC support
• Book View fully supports the display of any XHTML document possible under the OPS spec
• SVG support
• Basic XPGT support
• Advanced automatic conversion of all imported documents to Unicode
• Currently imports TXT, HTML and EPUB files; more will be added with time
• Currently exports EPUB and SGF (Sigil native format); more will be added with time
• Embedded HTML Tidy; all imported documents are thoroughly cleaned; changing views cleans the document so no matter how much you screw up your code, it will fix it (usually )
• An actually usable user interface
• Native C++ applicationNew in version 0.9.5 (March 26, 2016)Bug Fixes
• Fix regression when ImportHTML in gathering HTML based DC. metadata
• Fix regression - remove incorrect use of opf:scheme from dc:creator and dc:contributor under epub2
• Fix regression - the guide reference tag is always a void tag
• Fix issues with hunspell spell checking under Windows when non-ascii paths to dictionaries
• Fix issues with overridding the prefs directory on Windows with non-ascii paths
• Fix broken manual "Check" button on W3C stylesheet validation's generated html form.
• Fix media-type recognition for .m4a and .m4v file extenstions in main Sigil and plugin code
Treat ruby and rt as inline tags when pretty-printing in Sigils and for plugins
Even our one new feature fixes a bug in which CSS version is sued to validate CSS under epub3.New Feature
• Allow user to choose what level of CSS gets used in the "Validate Stylesheets With W3C" tool via user preference (General).OS:
Windows AllHomePageDownload From Homepage
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Sigil 0.9.5 (x86x64) Multilingual.