Magic Number 2.7.10 MacOSX | 4.4 MBSee better - your eyes deserve more
Math is easier with Magic Number. When you can see math properly, able to type what you think, and do everything intuitively, math becomes a breeze. From everyday math to advanced science, Magic Number lets you do more with less effort - whatever your level.
- See math properly and beautifully.
Say no to messy ((8*sin(30))^(1/4)/5)*arcos(pi)
- See the whole expression at any size.
Everything is crystal clear and easy to understand.
- See better results with superior formats.Type naturally - no more mental barriers
- Type math as you see it.
For 2 sin 30 + √ 9, just type '2 sin 30 + √ 9'
No more backward thinking '2 x 30 sin + 9√'
And no more awkward syntax '2 * sin(30) + sqrt(9)'
- Type fast without touching the mouse.
You get lots of handy shortcuts like X for multiply.
- Edit without thinking.
Made a mistake? Just click and type over it.Calculate intuitively - with extra smartness
- You can deal with time:
8:30 + 0:45 = 9:15
- In fact you can deal with all kinds of numbers: fractions, percentages, complex numbers, and more.
- You can let Magic Number do the algebra:
Enter '100 - ? = 55'. You get '? = 45'
Enter '240 - ? % = 192'. You get '? = 20'Do more with less effort
- Want to make sense of a list of numbers?
The List feature gives you the sum, tax, and statistics with couple of clicks. It's like a mini speadsheet.
- The History lets you go back and reuse the past.
You can even compare results.
- You can export expressions beautifully as PDFs.
This means you have a simple equation editor.Go beyond calculators
- Over 100 functions
- 25 digits accuracy
- 10 memories (variables)
- 4 customizable tax rates
- Over 50 scientific constants
- Linear regression
- Matrix (Inverse, determinant, Gauss-Jordan Elimination)What's New in Version 2.7.10
• More love for film-makers
Introducing timecode and frame rate calculations.
• Finer time conversions
New functions that let you convert 1:20:30 into seconds or minutes easily.
• Shortcut for recent function
If you used a function from the menu, you can use it again by pressing control-F.
Refinements & fixes
• A more organized and clearer UI for Extra Functions.
• Fixed an obscure bug related to editing around the square root.
Thanks to Drew for reporting.
• Resolved a compatibility issue with OS X 10.7.
Thanks to Gatúmbelo for reporting.Compatibility:
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processorLanguages:
English, French, German, Italian, SpanishHome Page
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Magic Number 2.7.10 MacOSX.