Indigo Renderer v4.0.44 (Win/Mac) | 110/149 MB
Indigo Renderer is an unbiased, physically based and photo-realistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism. With an advanced physical camera model, a super-realistic materials system and the ability to simulate complex lighting situations through Metropolis Light Transport, Indigo Renderer is capable of producing the highest levels of realism demanded by architectural and product visualization.
* Improved dark theme. Added new dark icons for dark theme.
* Improved default/grey theme a bit on Mac.
* Added initial implementation of render queue override settings.
* Added UI for them in render queue settings panel.
* OpenGL preview is only initialised when visible.
* Greatly increased the speed of the scene node list on scenes with lots of nodes.
* Sped up scene parsing somewhat.
* Moved reset layout menu item from Tools to Window menu.
* Fixed rendering issues with negative RGB values.
* Improved some XML parsing error messages in a few places.
* GPU PT: Fixed invisible-to-camera support, was creating artifacts.
* Added log display widget to network manager, improved error messages.
* Fixed issue where setting the halt time on multiple render queue items would update the halt spp for all of them, and vice-versa.
* Made it that you can edit the output path for multiple render queue items at once.
You can use '%frame', which will be replaced with the frame index.
* Added back some output to render log when image saving is initiated.
* Not clearing render log in UI when new scene is loaded. Makes it a bit easier to see what's going on in queue renderings.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Indigo Renderer v4.0.44 (Win/Mac).