- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don't need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
- Released outside Mac App Store to be able to make it as good as possible by including requested features.
- Version 2 of Lingon X is still available to work with 10.10. New in Lingon X 4
- Added an agent that always runs and shows a notification when any job changes
- Better and clearer display of jobs
- You can now edit plists directly so you can now change all settings
- Create new scripts from within Lingon X
- Edit any script from within Lingon X
- Import and export jobs
- Added a preferences window
- Now lists jobs in StartupItems as well
- Improved accessibility
- Updated for OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Many, many other improvements and fixesWhat's New Version 4.2:
Updated for macOS 10.12 Sierra
Some other small fixes and improvementsRequirements:
Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.11 or later Home Page
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Перед тем как скачать Lingon X 4.2 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Lingon X 4.2 Multilingual (Mac OSX).
Другие новости по теме: