* Streamlined workflow for previewing your changes before committing them
* Super-helpful checklist and preview take the guesswork out of Merging
* Class-leading text comparison and editing so you'll never miss a change
* Ingenious annotations that tell you the Who? Why? and When? of every piece of your files
* Log and Timeline views make navigating your project's history a breeze
* Zero configuration: everything you need is included in the appRepositories:
* Create new repositories or connect to existing ones
* Organize repositories in source lists
* Option-drag to create tags and branches
* Drag from Finder to importWorking Copies:
* Organize working copies in source list
* Add existing working copies by dragging from Finder
* Change summary (including available repository updates), top folder status and activity shown in source list
* Displays local and remote file status
* Quick Look working copy files
* Powerful filtering by modification and lock status as well as by file name
* Configure which application to open files with by type and by file
* Inspect and modify Subversion properties
* Full support for sparse working copies with folder depth extension and reductionIntegrated Comparison:
* Compare text and images
* Most image formats supported including PNG, JPEG, GIF and PSD
* Highlights intraline differences
* Edit working versions by rejecting/restoring individual changesCommitting:
* Include and exclude files
* Commit changes to folder properties without including nested files
* Compare files without leaving commit workflowBranching and Merging:
* Dedicated View for tagging and branching
* Merge support for Synchronization, Reintegration, Cherry Picking and Advanced strategies.
* Merge preview and checklist to reduce risk of conflictsLog:
* Displays history as list of revisions grouped by date
* Filter by text, change type or age
* Integrated compare viewAnnotations:
* Seamless integration of blame information into the compare view
* Color-coded author display
* Legend window with detailed statistics and timeline
* Navigate through a file's constituent revisionsTimeline:
* Compact horizontal timeline
* Compare history for multiple items
* Powerful set of filters
* Branch points are clearly marked and can be expanded and collapsedTranscript:
* Describes all activities performed in working copy or repository
* Detailed progress information for lengthy operations
* Show differences for incoming updates
* Saved to disk between application sessionsExternals Editor:
* List view displays definitions as simple list
* Filter for definitions referencing HEAD or a specific revision
* Property text can also be edited directly in text viewFull Documentation:
* Full application documentation in Apple Help Book format
* Describes best-practice workflows for working with SubversionWhat's New in Version 3.0.3
* The source list and inspector produce visual artifacts when hidden on macOS 10.12.
* Cornerstone can sometimes display an error when selecting the HEAD revision after switching to the compare view from the log view.
* SSH multiplexing is now disabled after the changes made in 3.0.2 to enable multiplexing caused issues for some users.
* An error is displayed when "Show Differences" is selected for a folder in the log view.
* The revision picker in the cherry-picking merge strategy tab can sometimes show all revisions as checked.
* Revision popover for range field in cherry picking merge view is shown inverted.Compatibility:
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processorHome Page
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Cornerstone 3.0.3 (Mac OSX).